With two sites in Singapore (Prinsep & Cuppage) and a 3rd one opening in Amoy street by end of 2018, we are continuing our growth in South-East Asia. To support our expansion, we are hiring a Technology Lead based in Singapore, to start immediately. It is an individual contributor role reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Ticket management of all technical incoming enquiries (from the team and those of our members), troubleshooting and fixing of issues.
- Proactive maintenance of current infrastructure and applications across all sites.
- Manage all IT processes - from procurement to issue resolution, members on- and off-boarding, etc.
- Vendor management - sourcing, onboarding and management of vendors across AV, Infrastructure, security, Cloud Application Providers, etc.
- IT roadmap development - consolidate and streamline scalable application / infrastructure / security technologies roadmap for local and regional expansion.
- Technology integration- manage all our applications and their integration (cloud-based technologies)
- Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (IT troubleshooting, vendor management and customer service (Singapore at least, regional a plus)).
- Functional experience in managing cloud based environment with market technologies (e.g. HubSpot, Xero, GSuite, Slack, Zapier, etc).
- Continuing education in IT, Computer science or related disciplines.
- Communication - English is our working language, any other languages might be beneficial but not required.
- Good interpersonal skills (face to face interactions) and the ability to articulate problems and solutions clearly (in writing / presentations).
- Ability to make a quick assessment, source for solutions, formulate recommendations with pros and cons to guide Management.
- Key traits: resourceful, customer focused, creative and agile.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.